Welcome to the New CEQuick!
This is the training site for the U.S. Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association (USPRA)
If you were automatically redirected to this page it is because you attempted to log into our original CEQuick. Your account has been migrated to this new site. Please bookmark this new site or link directly to:
For Simple Instructions for logging into this new site,
please read this page and/or view the short video at the bottom of the page.
STEP 1: Click on My Courses in the upper right hand corner of this page.
You will be prompted to log in with your existing user name and password.
You DO NOT need to register for a new account.
STEP 2: Choose your course from those listed on your available courses page. Click the "Enter Course" button
- Your Existing Account name (your email address) and password will continue to work on this system.
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REGISTER IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT!
- In order to complete your course you must read all material, complete the final exam, and answer the survey.
- Your completed courses will be moved to your "Transcript" page in the CE Tracker. You may print your certificates from the transcript page.
- You may change your password, if you'd like, using the "My Account" link next to the login link.
- Any course enrollments or completions have been moved with your account. Once you have logged in, click on the "My Courses" link to review your courses.
To get a quick overview of our new features, please visit the Getting Started page on the top menu bar.
If you have any questions about your move, please direct them to email@example.com.